Thursday, February 25, 2010

Anyone know how to clear internet history???

I have Internet explorer, I have tried to go to tools/internet options/clear history, and it won't work! Also I deleted all typed URLs from my registry key, and even that didn't work. The address bar is not my problem, its just the history. Please help!


p.s I am not some kid hiding stuff from my parents or anything.Anyone know how to clear internet history???
ccleaner.com





download ccleaner from filehippo





it is literally the greatest program everAnyone know how to clear internet history???
yes click on the little black arrow next to the back button.


go to the very bottom where it says history.


right click and delete.
Windows users running IE 6 or 7 : Click on Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt;


Delete Files or Delete Button. Users also have the option of automatically deleting files each time the ' close the browser window'comes, by clicking ';Advanced'; Tab and clicking '; Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed , under the ';security'; section.
Go to


Tools%26gt;delete browsing history


Thats on M.I.E. 7
It depends on what Internet Explorer you have. For the Internet Explorer I have at work, you right click on theicon, go to Properties, then click on each one of the following 1. Clear History 2. Delete Cookies 3. Delete Files. On my laptop at home, you right click on the icon, go to Properties, then there is a button that says Delete All, you click that it it delets EVERYTHING, even passwords that you may have asked to have saved on certain websites. If neither of those appear or work on yours, then I am at a loss.
There are about five major areas that house your internet history. Also depending on your computer configuration. It may be copy your history more than once. This could be the reason you have been unsuccessful in deleting your internet history. If you are concerned about other area that your internet history is logged. check out this link


http://www.delete-computer-history.com/d鈥?/a>
go to tools clear private data something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment