Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do I clear my computer from messages made to places on the internet?

There are things in there (harddrive, I'm guessing) that I don't want, in case hackers or even my I.P. might see.How do I clear my computer from messages made to places on the internet?
Do you mean.... email? Huh?


Why don't you try clearing your browsing history? I'm not sure wtf you are talking aboutHow do I clear my computer from messages made to places on the internet?
If you're on Firefox, you can go up to 'tools' and 'clear private data'. I'm not sure how to do it, otherwise.
use ccleaner, it wipes basically ANY private information off your computer, and it cleans your registry as well and manages your startup!
this really depends on what you're talkinbg about, im, email, downloads?? you can start by clearing the internet cache and temp files. if you don't have your im client store messages, when you clear the internet cach, the messages awill go too. also, there are 'cleaning' programs as well, if you're not sure about thiese.

No comments:

Post a Comment