Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do I clear my acne fast, but doesn't cost a lot, and I don't have to order off the internet?

I have really bad acne. I want it gone, I have money, but I don't want to spend it all. I am allergic to Clean and clear, but it worked good. I don't want to order off the internet becau usually cost a lot, and they come once a month, so you have to pay every month. I have tried Proactive. It worked, but it didn't work fast enough. Any ideas? I would prefer from Target.How do I clear my acne fast, but doesn't cost a lot, and I don't have to order off the internet?
well the best stuff i have used that wasn't prescription was clean and clear. i`use continues control acne cleanser and it works pretty fast (like a day or two)How do I clear my acne fast, but doesn't cost a lot, and I don't have to order off the internet?
There is a certain cream that comes in an orange tube. You can get it at Wal mart. My brother and I have both had horrible acne. It has something like acne terminator on it. You put it on just the spots where most acne acures and really dry spots. Hmm.. My mom had told a friend who she told about our acne and she had told us about crystals. I don't know much about it but I think you can get it at Wal-mart as well. You scrub it in for about 2 minutes with soap (or something else you use to wash your face with) and with the cream and crystals it has been working extremely fast for us both. I use to have about 15 pimples a day with new ones growing in. I would say that now, with puberty I still have blemishes here and there but using theses both have had and outstanding outcome within say.. about 3-4 weeks if not less. Above all though, I would say just traditional bar soap DAILY.
I would suggest using the series from Exuviance. It has worked wonders for me.





My skin is extremely sensitive, and Exuviance and Clarins are the only 2 series that really helps me.





The reason why i recommend Exuviance, is because it is the cheapest of the 2.





Try to check out www.exuviance.com





If you contact Neoasia, they can tell you where to get it in Singapore.





NEOASIA (S) PTE LTD


6 Tagore Drive


#04-06/07


Tagore Building


Singapore 787623.





Tel: (65) 6552 7787


Fax: (65) 6552 7767


E-mail: info@neoasia.com.sg
Hi well i have been using Clear Now and the results are amazing!


I think you should give it a try ,and if it didnt work or you dont like it simply return it,and they will send you all your money back,have absolutely nothing to lose!


Here is the website


https://www.quixtar.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=701940 or call 18002536500


-Hope this helps!


register as a customer for free
Try eritop its a great ointment (costs very less in india), also always keep the area clean, wash your face 3 times a day. Also when you sleep apply any calamine lotion it will heal acne and keep the skin cool. dOnt scratch it will caus marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment