Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I clear out my address bar for the internet?

The address bar where you type in where you want to go needs erased and I am unsure how to do it.How do I clear out my address bar for the internet?
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER


Click Tools in the menu bar, click INTERNET OPTIONS, click GENERAL, click CLEAR SEARCH HISTORY, click YES, click OK.


To prevent INTERNET EXPLORER from saving your searches in the future, you can do the following.


Click TOOLS, click INTERNET OPTIONS, click CONTENT at the top, CLICK AUTOCOMPLETE, uncheck the forms box, click OK.How do I clear out my address bar for the internet?
go to tools at the top of your screen, and click internet options, then once that opens go to clear history
CLEAR OUT ALL YOUR HISTORY. PRESS CONTROL(Ctrl) and H at the same time!
go to your control panel and hit network and internet connections and then hit internet options and go to clear history. then you can delete cookies and stuff to if need be.
  • iis web server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment