Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do I ';clear my cache'; on my new internet explorer like I previously did?

I used to be able to clean up my computer by ';clearing my cache'; on my internet explorer. Now that I have a new internet explorer, I don't have an ';internet options'; button I can open and clear previously viewed files and websites. How do I do this with my new internet explorer?





Rich CurreyHow do I ';clear my cache'; on my new internet explorer like I previously did?
Select TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS, and there should be selections you can choose to clear your cache.





If not, then use your virus scan/firewall platform (if you have one %26amp; if this is an option with this platform) to clear it.





You can also download some freeware/shareware programs that will do this.





Lastly, you can manually delete them yourself by doing a search, specify a date, wildcard your file name, and have fun swatting those pesky Kb of files.How do I ';clear my cache'; on my new internet explorer like I previously did?
Right click the top of the browser where those options were and enable what is unchecked..

No comments:

Post a Comment