Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I clear out the addresses I have been to on my Internet address drop down list?

I wanted to unsubscribe to an email I got at work and don't want anyone to see that address. I need to delete the address from the drop down list (history) in my Internet Explorer program.How do I clear out the addresses I have been to on my Internet address drop down list?
i do this all the time so i dont get in trouble at work.


you can erase all ur internet history by going to Tools on your uppermost toolbar and then to internet options then click on clear cookies then after that delete files and then clear history and then they wont see anything at all. I do this everyday before i leaveHow do I clear out the addresses I have been to on my Internet address drop down list?
open up the history list.


right click the list and click delete.
go to history go to the date and right click it will say expand,and delete click it. i do it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment