Thursday, February 25, 2010

How can I clear a box that pop up on my screen that states microsoft internet explorer has encountered a probl

I have a box that keep popping up on my screen that states microsoft internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to be closed so it make it hard for me to do anything on the internet is there a way to get rid of this and what should I do .How can I clear a box that pop up on my screen that states microsoft internet explorer has encountered a probl
If it happens every time you get on explorer then there is a problem with either IE or some plug-in you have downloaded onto it. Try removing all the recent additions to your internet toolbar and reloading them. Run a virus scan too, just in case.How can I clear a box that pop up on my screen that states microsoft internet explorer has encountered a probl
It happens most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment