Thursday, February 25, 2010

Is it safe & effective to download C-cleaner in the hard drive to clear internet history?

Yes, I just used it yesterday on my Dad's PC to clear out all internet history. It's also a great program to get rid of old file extension associations and temporary files that use up hard disk space. Have had no problems whatsoever





You can also do it through your IE browser via Tools / Internet Options.Is it safe %26amp; effective to download C-cleaner in the hard drive to clear internet history?
how do I get c-cleaner? is there a link?

Report Abuse


Is it safe %26amp; effective to download C-cleaner in the hard drive to clear internet history?
I am not shore about c-cleaner .I am using smart protector pro from past 2 years .It's great

No comments:

Post a Comment