Sunday, February 7, 2010

How Do I Clear Internet History Completely?

Hi, My ex friend borrowed my MacBook and I want to clear history


completely his taste is not mine! Please help, I would be mortified


if parents discovered it.How Do I Clear Internet History Completely?
well ok......go to tools-%26gt;clear private data(Mozilla Firefox)


tools-%26gt;te browsing history(Internet Explorer)


http://www.acesoft.net/download.htm


if u want to complete erase the files.....download this software.....it'll help...


How Do I Clear Internet History Completely?
so simple. if Internet explorer delete from this place


C:\Documents and Settings\{your user name}\local settings\History





if firefox click history%26gt;show all history then right click history and delete from there
Go to tools%26gt;internet options%26gt; then click the general tab. click clear history delete files and delete cookies and all the internet stuff will be gone. this can also prevent hackers =)
Go Here





http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000510.htm#2
  • iis web server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment